Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. As an UI Designer, you will make a positive impact on the lives of users. You'll work on a collaborative team focusing on making things user friendly and transparent for all. In this role, you'll be part of a cross functional team, building innovative products using your mix of interaction design and visual design skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Create elegant UI designs and high fidelity prototypes.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Design and deliver rapid prototypes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user interface decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Quality check the final out-come to deliver pixel-perfect experience
- Present design, communicate concepts and explain design choices
- Atleast 3 years of experience of working in UI/UX Design
- Understanding with Agile/Lean UX processes
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Sigma or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Experience in bridging UX - Engineering and Product Management Teams
- *Behance or Dribble Portfolio required
- Prior experience with micro-animations and motion graphics is a plus