We are looking for a SalesForce Developer who has distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with strong business acumen and technical savviness. You will work with different clients in implementing and customising salesforce CRM to their specific requirements.
- Developing custom solutions within Salesforce (Apex/Visual-force/Lightning Framework) and other object-oriented (Java) enterprise applications.
- Configuring and maintaining declarative Salesforce capabilities (reporting, page layouts).
- Supporting internal user administration (permissions, access and general usability questions).
- Verifying and regression testing of new and existing functionality before a release to users.
- Participating in daily scrum meetings to report progress and obstacles.
- Working with senior members of the team to identify system needs, gather requirements, assist with prioritisation and delivery (training and documentation).
- Drafting of run-book and cookbook documentation to assist operations teams with maintaining and triaging newly-developed applications or integrations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Salesforce development on a daily basis.
- Minimum of 2 years Salesforce administration and developer experience.
- Experience with database models and querying languages (e.g., SQL, HQL).
- Experience with web development languages (e.g., CSS, HTML, jQuery, JSP).
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple initiatives.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment a plus.
Must have skills
- Experience in designing and implementing new Salesforce objects, workflow rules, custom layouts, Omni Channel and other standard Salesforce customization
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code (Triggers, Classes, Components, etc), Visualforce components, SOQL statements, and other advanced Salesforce customization.
- Strong experience with technologies supporting SaaS applications.
- Should have experience in integration and Configuration
- Experience in Communities, SSO, Lightning, AppExchange, Migrations, Heroku, Integration using SOAPRESTBULK API, Eclipse, JIRA, visual force pages and Components (LightningVisualforce)
- Strong knowledge & experience in using code repositories & code deployment tools
- Experience developing Lightning components