Seeking an experienced Mid-to-Senior level Software Engineer to work as a key team member developing highly transactional, Cloud-based microservices and solutions, with a focus on tokenization and encryption. The ideal candidate will possess a solid knowledge of Java, cloud-based microservices development within cloud platforms like AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on expert who can code, architect/design systems and understand building highly available and scalable micro services on cloud infrastructure.
- Should have experience working hands-on with Java/J2EE, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Service registry, Container architecture, Kafka and Distributed caching
- Strong understanding of Rest APIs, Integration, NoSQL and RDBMS, Distributed Messaging, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Performance and Scalability Profiling, CI/CD
- Proven team leadership experience
- Proven project delivery experience
- Experience working in Agile (SCRUM) teams.
Must have skills
- Excellent understanding of Core Java and Spring framework
- Experience in developing complex backend for web-based applications.
- Ability to work hands-on while development / coding
- Strong with debugging and problem solving skills
- Solid command with data structure
- Experience with MySQL
- Good understanding of Elastic Search, streaming queues like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience with microservices and architecture
- Very good understanding of Containers and Container Orchestration Technology such as Docker / Kubernetes and Cloud Platforms exposure like AWS, Azure
- Experience in NoSql database is a huge plus point
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge about DevOps processes