As a Frontend Developer, you will create awesome web applications from beautifully designed UIs. Your primary responsibility will be the implementation of visual elements and their behaviour with user interactions and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. You will be defining how the application looks and functions by working with both the front-end and back-end developers.
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Ensure the technical feasibility of all the features working with other team members
- Sound knowledge of test driven development.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- Ensure that the code you write meet our quality standards
- Optimize code for speed and scalability
- Have an eye for detail to render pixel perfect code
- Solid understanding of design frameworks, UX patterns for web
- Optimize application to handle high scale
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Sufficient knowledge on git, test driven development and browser debugging
- Knowledge of unit testing tools like Jasmine, Karma etc
Must have skills
- 3-6 years of experience in building web application user interfaces
- Experience with building responsive web applications using React/Redux/TypeScript
- Strong experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3, and a CSS preprocessor of your choice SASS or LESS, understanding of writing modular CSS
- Hands-on coding experience of REST APIs for API integration.
- Strong knowledge of charting tools like chart.js, D3.js
- Exposure to Web standards, Responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility SEO
- Experience with other development frameworks (Ionic, Angular, Vue) would be a plus
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
- Previous contributions or willing to contribute back to the open source network would be a plus