Job Location: Bangalore
We are looking for an Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. You will join an existing team to help design and implement applications that are scalable and high performant.
- Min of 3+ years of Android mobile development
- Must have a depth of knowledge in the Java programming language, Android IDE’s and Android SDK’s
- Experience with Unit Test development.
- Working experience in a Scrum based Agile environment
- Ability to develop compelling user experiences while meeting the needs of the mobile users
PROVEN SKILLS & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Prepare specifications, design, develop and support mobile applications and prepare documentation that matches mobile best practices.
- Assess and optimize designs through review, evaluation tools and analysis to ensure appropriate user experiences for phones and tablets.
- Create and perform unit testing for the spectrum of mobile devices.
- Build mobile Android apps, support the mobile systems in production and resolve and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Primary responsibilities include working with other team members to ensure technical specifications are accurate and implementable, and ensuring code base is solid by conducting thorough code reviews.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science from an institute of repute.
- Experience working in Agile software development methodology
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in the mobile space
- Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision
- Additional knowledge of RESTful services and other server-side principles is a plus